Invisalign’s® invisible, removable, and comfortable aligners will give you the beautiful straight teeth you’ve always wanted. And best of all, no one can tell you’re wearing them. Invisalign® is great for adults and teenagers.
– Invisalign® is the invisible way to straighten your teeth without braces.
– Invisalign® uses a series of clear, removable aligners to straighten your teeth without metal wires or brackets.
– Invisalign® has been proven effective in clinical research and in orthodontic practices nationwide.
– You wear each set of aligners for about 2 weeks, removing them only to eat, drink, brush, and floss.
– As you replace each aligner with the next in the series, your teeth will move little by little, week by week – until they have straightened to the their final position.
– You’ll visit us about once every 6 weeks to ensure that your treatment is progressing as planned.
– Total treatment time averages 9 – 15 months and the average number of aligners during treatment is between 18 – 30, but both will vary from case to case.
The aligners are made through a combination of our expertise and 3-D computer imaging technology.